– “Professional staff provides ‘aloha spirit’! We are ready for the 3rd set of braces in our family of six at Orthodontic Partners. We’ve always been treated like family and there’s no better feeling than feeling ‘at home’!” – Kealohi P.
– “Left the nervousness at the door! My daughter was apprehensive about getting orthodontics, however, the minute she stepped into the office, she felt at ease. The staff was well tuned to how a 7-year-old perceives the unknown and she was immediately introduced to everyone as she went on a tour of the whole office. She didn’t have any problem being without Mom as she had her first set of bands put in. We left Orthodontic Partners excited to come back!” – Cali S.
– “Like Family. You will only get the best of the best when you go to Orthodontic Partners! I’m 32, and was worried it might be a bit weird getting braces at my age, but everyone was super friendly, and I felt just like family! They’re great at remembering your name, and any questions that I had they made it easy to understand. I don’t know any other place that sends you a personal birthday rock goof video either! :0) Thanks for all your hard work!” – Erika S.
– “My daughter left feeling good and comfortable. The staff was great! Everyone smiled. Everything was explained so well. Thank you!” – Pashence M
– “Great Service – Easy to Get Appointments. Staff is friendly. Doctors are great. With three sites it is easy to get an appointment.” – Alexander
– “Friendly, professional service. We had our first visit to see Dr. Bruntz to get my daughter started with braces. Everything, from the appointment scheduling, check-in, consultation and actual fitting, was great. The office staff are very friendly, professional and explain all treatment options and pricing very clearly. I will definitely recommend this office!” – Eva
– “I am a fan of Orthodontic Partners!. I was apprehensive about discussing phase 2 but left feeling good about our decision. Orthodontic Partners explained clearly what to expect with each option. I am confident that we will be just as pleased with the results of phase 2 as we are with phase 1.” – Julia R.
– “Incredible! Thank you for a great experience! My daughter has anxiety about dentists, which she has slowly overcome over the past couple of years with her pediatric dentist. I was hesitant to start the orthodontic process because I didn’t want to reverse the trust that we have been working towards with her normal dentist. Orthodontic Partners in Sparks was amazing in involving both my daughter and her parents in the process. She was excited to let the orthodontist examine her mouth and is looking forward to her treatment! Thank you for making this such a great experience!! =)” – Ashlynn T.
– “Very friendly staff. The staff at the Reno office were really great and made my daughters feel very comfortable. Even my 7 year old commented how nice everyone was.” – Carly
– “The Best Orthodontists and Staff Ever! Seven of my immediate family members have been treated here over the last 10+ years. My 8-year old twins have grown-up in this office. We have always been treated well. The treatments are timely and successful. We love everyone at Orthodontic Partners!” – Andrea B.
– “Very proud of the work that Dr. Lohse, Dr. Corbridge, Dr. Bruntz and the rest of the staff have done for me all this years, Thank You for letting me have a Beautiful Smile…Great Job!!!” – Jessica R.
“Informative Consult. I scheduled a consult for ortho issues that I have had and am pleased with the level of information and explaination regarding the suggested approaches that I should take to remedy my ortho needs.” – Anonymous
– “Great Day. I had been wanting braces for several years, but was reluctant to go through the hassle. The experience I had was anything but a hassle. My evaluation happened in less than an hour. The cost was reasonable, and I was able to come in that same afternoon and have my braces put on. It took about 45 minutes for that. Everyone I worked with was helpful and friendly. When I came back in the afternoon, I almost felt like a celebrity because everyone was so happy to see me again, and everyone was so happy I was getting braces.” – De Ronda S.
– “Lots of braces good care…four of our five children have had ortho work. You as a practice, have been very knowledgable and good to us. The end results look very good on our kids’ faces. Thanks!” – Brooklyn M.
– “We LOVE Orthodontic Partners!!! Although we aren’t thrilled that our children need orthodontic work, we are very thrilled with the doctors and staff at Orthodontic Partners! They are kind and caring and our children always look forward to their appointments. :)” – Ben
– “Wonderful… We have been bringing our daughter here for her orthodontist work for a little over a year now and we love them. They are always so nice, friendly and cheerful. Appointments go quickly without sitting around for long periods of time. it’s always been “in and out”. Thorough explanations of everything that is going on with her has always been provided. I would recommend them to anyone!” – Kynndra T.
– “South Reno Office. Orthodontic Partners have treated my son and daughter for the last 12 years total. They have always been kid-centric and have been excellent at fully explaining things to us as parents and to my son and daughter. We have enjoyed the themed offices and really appreciate the expansion to South Reno as we live in Washoe Valley.” – Lauren
– “Great people to work with. Being new to Reno, this was the orthodontist group that was recommended to us….and we have been very happy so far with how they are accommodating us and making us feel very welcomed.” – Danielle
– “Very Caring. We have never had to wait past our appointment time. They really cater to the kids. You can tell that every one of the staff really cares about your child. If you are looking for an Orthodontist, I highly recommend checking this place out! (I’m kinda jealous! I wish I had a place like this when I had to get braces!!!)” – Alexandria H.
– “Fun place. Orthodontic Partners is a fun place. Everyone is friendly and the Doctors use all the latest technology. My teeth look great!” – Robert
– “Awesome Orthodontic office! We usually go to the Sparks office, and we like how it is so comfortable, family friendly and clean. The staff is friendly and professional, and my kids (the patients) like the little perks, like earning wooden nickels, getting hot chocolate, and playing the video games and watching movies. (What’s not to like?!) They run on schedule, and usually the appointments are quick and easy!” – Anonymous
– “Family friendly. Our son tends to be very reserved, so we were a little apprehensive about our initial appointment. However, everyone in the office was very kind, and Dr. Corbridge took the time to explain what the treatment involved and address any concerns that we had. I could tell that our son felt comfortable after just a few minutes. I would highly recommend Orthodontic Partners to anyone. The level of customer care that they provide is something that you just don’t see enough of these days.” – Joseph
– “Great staff, Kids love going” – Garrett
– “Best Orthodontists and Staff ever. I love going to Orthodontic Partners. They are always so friendly and positive; they take their time to make sure you are comfortable and informed. They are the best. I would not let my family or friends go anywhere besides Orthodontic Partners.” – Shayleena
“– Totally awesome treatment! We have been coming to you for 6 years and have NEVER had a bad experience. I can think of nothing negative to say… that is so rare these days! You have exceeded my expectations for our entire experience. Thank you!” – Ceara M.
– “BEST…HANDS DOWN! Best way to put it….my son actually looks forward to going! Very little discomfort for how much he’s had to have done! Would recommend to ANYONE especially if you’re terrified of orthodontists!” – Marcus Z.